National RTAP is pleased to announce our newest Review Board members, whose term will begin at our Spring Meeting in May 2018:
- Amy Rast, Public Transportation Coordinator, Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans), Montpelier, VT
- Glen Baum, Transit Coordinator, Standing Rock Public Transit, Fort Yates, ND
- Julia Castillo, Executive Director, Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Authority (HIRTA), Urbandale, IA
- Tim Geibel, Executive Director, Crawford Area Transit Authority (CATA), Meadville, PA
- Neil Sherman, Director of Statewide Transit Programs, Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation, Richmond, VA
The National RTAP Review Board provides in-depth expertise and local perspectives to ensure that National RTAP products and services are of the highest quality, easily accessible, and usable by local transit operators and state RTAP managers.
Thank you to all the candidates who applied, those who nominated them, and to our partner organizations who participated in our Review Committee: Rachel Beyerle (NADTC), Richard Price (AASHTO) and Kristen Joyner (SWTA).