ResourceShare is a free, web-based application that hosts a collection of resources that can be shared locally or globally. It enables you, the administrator, to manage, track and report both online and hard-copy materials. With this web application installed on your website, your customers will be able to easily search for resources, download documents, and place orders for hard-copy materials. Read the Getting Started Guide to learn more about how to start using ResourceShare!
- User-friendly administrative dashboard for adding and editing resources
- Simple and advanced search functions that can be placed on a website to allow visitors to easily find the resources they need
- Website visitors can quickly download and order resources
- Administrators can easily manage and track resource orders and downloads
- Administrators can create a catalog of resources
- Feature resources on the home page of a website
- Connect website visitors to National RTAP resources and materials made global by other organizations
You, the administrator, can easily add, edit and track resources.
Your website visitors can search for resources using filters such as keyword, format type, subject, and date published.
Get Started Today!
Get started using ResourceShare today by creating a new Cloud account or logging into your existing Cloud account:
Have you already started using ResourceShare and need technical assistance? Visit the National RTAP in the Cloud Support Center!