ProcurementPRO 2.0 is a free web-based application that guides rural and Tribal grantees and State DOTs through FTA procurement procedures. Using basic project information entered by the user, the program provides the required Federal Transit Administration (FTA) clauses and certifications that must be included in procurement documents. The application can also provide other helpful resources such as a procurement document template, check lists and guidance for preparing procurement documents.
ProcurementPRO does what it may have taken you days or weeks to do. To start using ProcurementPRO, create a new National RTAP Cloud account or log into your existing account:
Cloud Sign up Cloud Login
• User-friendly interface
• Choose your procurement method based on type and cost threshold
• Receive the necessary Federal clauses and certifications
• Comes with check lists and guidance based on FTA Circular 4220.1F
• Save and archive projects in the National RTAP Cloud
• Create a procurement document template to which you can add other documentation generated during the procurement process
• FTA procurement requirements are monitored by a procurement specialist to ensure ProcurementPRO application is always up to date
• Infrastructure (portal) available to include state, tribal and local government procurement requirements
• Two versions are available depending on your need.
This full version of ProcurementPRO 2.0 provides the federally-required clauses and certifications, as well as checklists and other documentation for your project. It allows you to edit your project; creates a printable document; and is organized by tabs to help you manage your project flow and files. Clicking this button will start you moving through the tabs of your project. You can save and come back to it at any time.
This is a shortened version of ProcurementPRO 2.0 built for those who wish only to download the federally-required clauses and certifications necessary for a given project. Clicking this button will download a PDF of the clauses and certifications and then will return you to the project dashboard, however you can choose to edit the project later to make use of the full version of the tool.
Need help with ProcurementPRO 2.0? Visit the ProcurementPRO 2.0 support site by clicking here: